At the celebration luncheon for the senior students. DNAP Programs Awards were announced.
DNAP Program Awards 2023:
1. Academic Excellence Award: Laura Baillie, BSN, SRNA
2. Program Leadership Award: Max Rozenberg, BSN, SRNA
3. Clinical Excellence Award: Alexis McHale, BSN, SRNA
4. 2023 School of Nursing Tropaia Award for Outstanding Student in the DNAP Program- Ashley Featherstone, BSN, SRNA
5. Research Excellence Award: Comparison of the Efficacy of IV Ketamine versus IV Ketamine with Adjunctive Glutathione Therapy in Patients with Major Depressive Disorder.
- Christina Collins, BSN, SRNA
- Lindsay Donohue, BSN, SRNA
- Michelle Sales, BSN, SRNA
- Julia Totoraitis, BSN, SRNA
Volunteering their time and perspective as a student in a nurse anesthesia program, the following students are serving as student representatives to support committee work and play a part in creating, improving, and implementing new strategies, and programs at the AANA.
Isabel Braun – AANA Foundation Student Advocate
Joseph Yap – AANA CRNA-PAC Committee
Kara Lucenti- AANA Peer Assistance Panel